Welcome friends new and old!
- At this time online appointment requests can only be made 6 weeks in advance for existing guests only.
- New guest appointment requests will only be accepted for consultations.
- I no longer offer haircut only services unless you are a color or balayage guest in between visits.
- At this time I am not accepting new guests that are only available during evening and weekend hours.
- Please note price increases beginning January of 2022
Welcome to the client portal!
This is the place where you can learn how to book online as a new guest, send me a message, as well as view my services, hours, and pricing. If you're new here please see further instructions on booking when you click the new guest button below.
If you're not a new guest, you can always come right back here for updates, online booking link, and to send me a message.
Balayage (can include)*Rooted Gloss + Style + Cut $294
after 4 hours = $100 per hour
Balayage (can include) + *Gloss + Roots + Style $225
This is the required service option for new balayage guests
Balayage (can include) + *Gloss + Style + Cut $152
*Root maintenance + Cut $97
Express Retouch - 1 hour root touch up blow dry not included $60
Toner Refresh + Style $65
*Treat + Cut + Style $65
Treatment Mask - 5 minute deep conditioning mask at the bowl treatment- $10
Deep Treatment Mask - Malibu conditioning cocktail for dry, brittle, or fine hair $20
Healing Treatment - Olaplex stand alone for damaged, brittle hair. $30
Malibu C Crystal Gel - $60
Pricing is based on hour increments due to the fact that every person's hair is different and no service can be priced fairly based on the service alone.
*Treat + Cut + Style - I do not offer haircut only visits due to the fact that our hair needs a little more love than that! When you book a maintenance visit for a haircut you'll also receive the treatment your hair needs at the time and I'll send you out with a style to rock your day or night!
*Gloss - services listed with a gloss is described as a demi-permanent color that is applied after lightening to acheive a desired tone. Every lightening service is required to have a gloss included even if it is clear as it leaves the hair in a healthy and shiny condition after the service.
* Rooted Gloss - is what you would describe a demi-permanent color that is darker at the root also known as "root smudge" "shadow root" to name a few. This option also includes a lighter gloss through the ends.
*Color Blending - this service can mean your desired look is a solid color from scalp to ends or a rooted gloss blended into a lighter gloss, either way this service option delivers an even and/or blended tone throughout the hair.
*Root Maintenance - is a nice way of saying grey touch up. This service option is priced for 1 inch of re-growth and additional color will be charged $10 per additional ounce needed.